Monday, May 8, 2017

top nba prospect lonzo ball reveals new $495 signature shoe





http://thewealthbuilderz.com



Whats good folks this yah boy DeVaughn

back again with another video

and today we are talking about

Top NBA Prospect Lonzo Ball

and his new $495 shoe

Lets go!!



Now before we get started

go ahead and subscribe to my channel

and stay updated on how to build

wealth using online marketing

among other avenues too. So please do subscribe



Now lets get to the good stuff

if you haven't heard

Lonzo Ball NBA's top prospect in this junes draft

He has his own signature shoe which costs $495



It seems as though Nike, Under Armour and Adidas passed on deal with Ball’s Big Baller Brand

Ball is he tfirst player to have independently made a signature shoe before the draft.



If you want more of the facts on the situation

definitely check out thegaurdian.com for the full article

Now lets get to my thoughts



I think this is a great business move by Lonzo Ball and his father. I admire the fact that he is stepping out on

his entreprenuerial journey.

I definitely commend him and his family for that.

If all goes well this will set the new standard

for all the future top prospects

but on the flip side

What the heck is up with the price?



Lonzo You haven't even signed a deal with a NBA team yet.

Why do you think your sneakers are worth $495?

Seriously.... I don't care

you can call me cheap...you can call me frugal

its whatever...

I am not paying $495 for a sneaker from a ball player that

hasn't done anything yet as far as his career is concerned

Having a great college career doesn't mean

you'll be successful in the NBA



But yeah from a business stand point

I understand and I commend him

If the price may be just a lil bit lower

then I wouldn't have a problem with it at all

But the price is way too much



Ok there you have it thats my thoughts on

Lonzo Ball and his new signature shoe

Thanks for watching and just for watching

I want to hook you up with a free gift

Its my ebook teaching you my formula to creating a

six figure income all online

Go ahead and click the link below

put your information in and get started today.

No comments:

Post a Comment