Friday, May 12, 2017

Top 10 Companies That Accept Bitcoin





The Top 10 Companies That Accept Bitcoin


Whats god wealthbuilderz we are discussing 
the top 10 companies that accept bitcoin!! 
Lets get it!! 

Do remember to subscribe to my channel 
and stick around to the end of the video
for your free gift.

So without further adue lets get to 
The top 10 major companies that accept bitcoin
found on genesismining.com

My favorite is 1. Dish Network

You can probably guess 
why
its because I actually use Dish Network 
so I think its only right this company accepts 
payment of bitcoin. 

Number 2 Paypal. 
I buy things through Paypal all the time
and them having Bitcoin can save me alot of time
and I'm pretty sure you too. 
They've partnered with Braintree 
to allow them to use bitcoin to buy, sell or transfer funds

Number 3. Egifter is one of my favorites because it helps you if you want to buy something from a online merchant who doesn't accept bitcoin ust yet. 
So your not locked in to only certain retailers
when you use Egifter.

Number 4. Dell 
If you don't who Dell is or what Dell is then 
you must be under a rock and need to turn this video off right now and reevaluate your life. 

Number 5. Florida Gulf Coast University
Now Imagine paying for college with a bitcoin. 
Wouldn't that be something. Now its possible if 
your going to Florida Gulf Coast University 
and I'm pretty sure there will be more to follow

Number 6. VRBO
You ever heard of them? Me neither. Well its a company like Airbnb lets people use there personal homes like hotels as such but the only difference is they accept Bitcoin as payment...bang take that!! 

Number 7 Beepi
Another company I never heard of is Beepi. 
Beepi specializez in used car selling and purchasing. And they accept Bitcoin

Number 8 Wordpress
Wordpress is actually one of my favorite companies that accept Bitcoin. They've been actually been accepting Bitcoin since 2012 we are now in 2017 so guess what we are just catching up to Wodpress.. go job Wordpress

Number 9 is Overstock...
Personally I don't shop on overstock I think there prices are high but if your a avid Overstock shopper and you have bitcoin then them accepting bitcoin is good thing. 

Number 10 is Expedia. 
Now keep in mind I love to travel. I love to see new things and having a travel agency accept bitcoin seems to be right on being the fact that Bitcoin is a international currency. 

So there you have it the 10 major companies accepting Bitcoins. I got this list from Genesismining.com Go ahead and check them out the link is in the description 
also my free ebook and newsletter sign up is in the description of this video also. So go ahead and do that and learn my formula to life changing income all online. 

Its yah boy DeVaughn signing off for
The Top 10 major companies accepting Bitcoin 
Do remember
Make more, 
Save More 
Buid more....peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment