Sunday, May 14, 2017

How To Invest In Bitcoin The Wealthbuilderz Way





http://thewealthbuilderz.com

How To Invest In Bitcoin

https://goo.gl/42Kqv5







Whats good wealthbuilderz

Its yah boy DeVaughn

back again with another video

and today we are talking bitcoin again

And how to invest in it...so lets go



Before we get started I have a quick disclaimer

I am in no way shape or form

a investment or financial advisor.

I'm just sharing my experience

on things that I personally recommend

to invest in. If you happen to invest

you do at your own risk.

But at same time subscribe to my channel

for more videos like this in the future



Now lets get back to the video

How To invest in bit coin...



Ok so..



The simplest way the Average person can invest in Bitcoin is to just buy some.

Buying Bitcoin or investing in bitcoin is easy as putting money in a savings account.

For investors in the US, the simplest solution is Coinbase. The company sells BTC to customers at a mark-up that is usually around 1% over the current market price.



I found this out through investopedia.com

this is a great site and teaches you alot.



Now with that being said there are other ways to invest in

bitcoin. You don't have to use Coinbase or any other middle man.



You can actually use a site called Bitstamp. This is more of a traditional bitcoin exchange. They help you find someone to buy bitcoin from or sell it to. Its a pretty cool site.



For me these two sites are the most reputable. I signed up for bitstamp and coinbase. I personally like Coinbase better. I'm okay with using a middle man for my transaction because Coinbase actually has its own insurance on the bitcoin purchase which I thought was pretty cool.

You can also invest on autopilot.

For me is a win because I like to setit and forget and make that passive income yah know?



So at this time go ahead and click the link below

and sign up to the wealthbuilderz newsletter. Where you will receive my free ebook The Wealthbuilderz Secret formula to Six figures all online

And then you will be redirected to the coinbase site

Sign up to the site. And if you go through my link you'll get $10 worth of bitcoin once you buy or sell $100 worth of bitcoin which I think is pretty cool.



Its yah boy DeVaughn

signing off for

how to invest in bitcoin.

Do remember wealthbuilderz

Make more,

Save more,

Build more...Peace!!





best way to invest in bitcoin,

should i invest in bitcoins,

can i make money with bitcoin,

investing in bitcoin reddit,

invest in bitcoin mining,

how to invest in bitcoin etf,

should i invest in bitcoin 2017,

bitcoin investment sites,


No comments:

Post a Comment