Thursday, May 11, 2017

Online Marketing Tips | The Tale Of Two Ihops





http://thewealthbuilderz.com



Whats good folks its yah boy Devaughn

back again with another video

and today I have a story to tell

about the The Tale Of Two Ihops And Online Marketing

Lets go!!





My birthday passed recently and my wife and

I decided to go to IHOP to get some brunch.



This IHOP is fairly close to the house

so it was no brainer to go



Low and behold the service was the worst service I've ever had.

She was slow and very lathargic like she truly

hated her job.

I attempted to lighten the mood

by cacking a joke and she didn't even fake a smile

for her tip atleast.



Then the very next day we ended up stopping by a IHOP for lunch

(I guess we are gluten for punishment or Ihop is just that good)



The IHOP was about 30 mins away from my house



But the service was friendly fast and felt like

they actually cared about you spending your coin.



I know your wondering what does this

have to do with online marketing.

And whats the take away from this



Well this story has everything to do with marketing

Cause see you could be selling the same product to the same crowd

But you have to brand yourself as the better choice one way or another.



It could be through service or some other perceived value.

Just like that IHOP stood out because of service

You have to end up doing the same.



Its not enough to just sell a popular product

You have to brand your self



Thats one of the things my FREE Ebook

The Wealthbuilderz Six Figure Formula

teaches you.

I talk about branding yourself

to create residual, weekly and even passive income

all online through online marketing

If you haven't already go ahead and download it

Its in the description below..



So click the link and put all your information in

and I will send you the ebook for free.



Thanks for watching

its yah boy DeVaughn signing off for

The Tale Of Two Ihops And Online Marketing

Do remember

Wealthbuilderz

Make More

Save More

Build More Peace!!


No comments:

Post a Comment