Wednesday, October 4, 2017

September 2017 Income Report





http://thewealthbuilderz.com



Whats good wealthbuilderz

its yah boy

Devaughn

back again with another video

Today we talking about

September Monthly Income Report 2017



ok quick disclaimer

The purpose of this video

is to show growth in my business



Its also going to explain what it takes

to run a online business.



Ok so my September Monthly Income was a whopping



$22.74



I made $19.45 from google adsense

that basially cme from the views on my videos



I also made $3.29 from Amazon Affiliate marketing

because i just recently launched a Car Review site



I didn't make any money from

my other affiliate programs



Now I know this isn't alot of money

but it beats a big fat zero for the month

Which I've had before.



In my defense I've been going through a rough

patch in my life lately

with my wife being out of work

It was really rough for me to put the energy into

my business while working my full time job

and all that good stuff.



so how to I plan on increasing my income?

Well I'm focusing on building my content

to gain more subscribers on my youtube channel



I'm going to also implement more

social media marketing ie Facebook, Instagram and pinterest



Plus I'm starting a new blog

about what else? Wealthbuilding and investments



I love talking and learning about money

so thats my goals for October 2017



My ultimate goal is to make $1,000 a week

or pure profit every week.

From my online marketing business.



So its going to be a journey

but aren't you glad your taking the ride with me?

any way thanks for watching my video



on my Septemeber income report.



Subscribe to my channel

Do rememberr Wealthbuilderz

Make More

Save More

Build More

No comments:

Post a Comment