Thursday, May 12, 2016

Novea Review | My Thoughts.....Is it Worth Your Time?





Novae Review



Whats good its yah boy DeVaughn back again with another video

and today we are going to have a Novae Review



Yup here we go back to business



I'm going to give you insight on Novae what there product line entails

and help you make your decision on joining.

Cause if you decided to watch this video then this might before you

or it might not



In way shape or form am I an affiliate of the company

This Novae review is my own personal view on what research I've done



Novae is a category creator... thats what they call themselves

Because they claim to creat there own space in the membership club economy



They offer a lifestyle membership that helps people enhance their lives

Members receive so called VIP benefits from brands and companies most relevant to enhancing your lifestyle



Novae has been around since December 2014

Based out of Conyers GA



So what does Novae sell?



The list of products are

Financial Managemnt

Novae perks

fitness

travel

language

personal growth

Identity theft protection

and a bunch of other things



Now how do you make money with Novae

You first join the Novae University

From there you would become a certified lifestyle consultant



My opinion on the marketable ness of this company

To me this business opportunity would be a hard sell

I wouldn't join Novae because that fact and that fact alone

Again in no way shape form am I an affiliate of Novae

This is just a review of the company and business opportunity



To further your education on this company you check out the website

or get a rep of the company



Now just for watching this video I want to give you a free gift

That will help you build your business online

It a free marketing system.

Click the link below and get started today.

No comments:

Post a Comment