Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Stash App Review | My experience





Stash App Review

http://stashapp.thewealthbuilderz.com



Whats good wealthbuilderz

and today we are talking about

Stash App What is it And should you use it?

and How to make money with it!!



So lets go!



Alright before we get started with the stash app review

I have some

Quick disclaimers

1. I'm not a financial guru so I am not

guaranting any results I'm just letting you know my experience

2. I have my notes here

so don't mind me not always looking at the camera

I just want to give you the best information possible

So thats why I use notes



oh yeah Don't forget to hit that subscribe button



So with no further a due here is my stash app review



What is Stash App

Stash Invest is an app that launched in 2015



The founding creators wanted to help the average American learn how to invest



The Stash app allows investors to start investing with as little as $5.

Not only that, but the Stash app makes choosing investments extremely simple.



Stash Invest offers 30 different themed investments to choose from

which are narrowed down by your risk tolerance and personal preference.

Through the app, you can buy additional investments, diversify, and monitor your progress.



They also have low fees at only $1 per month if your account has less than $5,000 or 0.25% per year

if your account holds more than $5,000.





Plus, Stash app is free for the first three months,

which gives you time to build up your Stash.



Now the question is Should you use Stash App?



Hell yeah you should use stash app

I personally built up a nice sizeable stash

to the tune of $2000 just from Stashing away $5 a week

and letting it build on its own through dividends



I had to recently liquidate that stash for a business investment

which was fairly easy by the way.

It only took about 24 hrs for the money to show up in my checking account



A couple clicks and my stocks were sold

and money in my account



No fuss no strain at all.



Its a great feeling to make dividend income

because its passive



Thats the whole point of the Stash app

to build a stash on autopilot



So go ahead and check out stash app.



Click the link below and get signed up today.

http://stashapp.thewealthbuilderz.com



Thanks for watching my review of Stash App

and my Experience with Stash App



its yah boy DeVaughn signing off

for my Stash App review

Do remember

Make More

Save More

Build More



is stash safe,

best investment app,

stash invest review reddit,

stash vs acorns,

stash review reddit,

stash vs robinhood,

stash invest fees,

stash promotion code,


No comments:

Post a Comment