Friday, January 27, 2017

How To Obtain Financial Freedom With $67





How To Obtain Financial Freedom $67

http://thewealthbuilderz.com



Whats good folks its yah boy DeVaughn

back again with another video

and today we are talking about financial freedom

and how to obtain it with just $67. Lets go!!





Ok so what is financial freedom anyway?

Its the ability to make money without having to punch into a clock

or deal with some annoying ass boss.



There are a few ways to obtain financial freedom

there is a long way and there is a short way.

The long way usally is a real estate, stocks and things like that

which are all good but we are going to focus on the short way

which in my opinion is Affiliate marketing.



I'm going to give you the three easy steps I did to gain financial freedom

it took me some time but its the shortest road to aquire the freedom of passive income

and it only took me $67 to start!



The first thing I did was find out what my financial goal was monthly.

I look at all my expenses and then figured out how much I needed to live comfortably

The amount was $5,000 a month



This was the easiest thing to do and gave me the most inspiration.

because it gave me a goal. The goal is what gives you focus.



Since I was broke at the time I needed a cheap way to do this.

I had a job but my job was barely covering my bills so I turned to youtube.

I created a Youtube channel and focused on a niche that I could talk about

all the time.



Next thing was I focused on giving good content and on a consistent basis.

This required constant research.

I used this formula Read, Learn, and Teach and this has brought me the most success



Now the next thing I did was find a product or service I could sell through Youtube.

See youtube and google adsense is a great thing to have but it takes a while to grow

to the income of financial freedom status.

So I focused on selling a service to help people with there problem.

Just like Jim Rohn says your income equates to how many people you can help.



This step is the big one. I found a system that helped me sell the service

on autopilot. All I had to do was make a video and get people to click the link

in my description put there informtation in and

then have the system do all the selling and telling for me

this was all I focused on then and this all I focus on now.

Making informative videos...

Getting people to watch the videos...

Getting people to click the link in the description

and getting people to sign up to the system...

Thats it nothing else.

And this became my financial freedom to the tunes $5,500 per month on Autopilot

passive income.



Now with that being said it took a lil while to increase my income to this status

but I didn't focus on time because the time would pass anyway.

I focused on my goal of atleast $5,000 a month to live comfortably



You can do the same... all you have to do is click the link in the description

and get started on your road to financial freedom.



Plus once you get started I will give my marketing training

thats so you can use Youtube, instagram and facebook to build a six figure business all online.



So with that being said its yah boy DeVaughn

Signing off for How To Obtain Financial Freedom With $67

subscribe to my channel for more videos like this

I post a video every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

Peace!!



financial freedom 50 cent, financial freedom motivation, financial freedom university, financial freedom dave ramsey, financial freedom formula, financial freedom tony robbins, financial freedom documentary, financial freedom audiobook, financial freedom affirmations, financial freedom lifestyle, financial freedom, how to, five280, ajax, wealthbuilderz

No comments:

Post a Comment