Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Net Worth | What Does It Mean And How To Build Your Net Worth



FREE Marketing System

http://thewealthbuilderz.com



Whats good folks its yah boy Devaughn

back again with another video

And today we are talking about

What does net worth mean

and don't forget to stick around to the end of the video

for your special gift.



When it comes to building wealth and income we have to talk about net worth.

What net worth means and how to build it.

Many folks think its some secret potion to building your net worth

but in reality there isn't.

So lets get into it shall we?



What's The Definition Of Net Worth



Simply stated your net worth is really everything you own of significance (your assets)

minus what you owe in debts (your liabilities).

Assets include cash and investments,

your home and other real estate, cars or anything else of value you own.



How To Calculate Your Net Worth



Before we talk about how to increase your net worth we must talk about how to calculate it first.

To figure out your net worth its really simple.

Total up what all your assets are worth and

gather what debts you have then subtract. Boom there you go that's your net worth.



If your struggling to figure your net worth out go ahead and check out my blog

the link is in the description

there is a net worth calculator you can use



How To Increase Your Net Worth



This is the tricky part. Increasing your net worth can be done in two simple ways.

You decrease the amount of money you owe in debt or you increase your income while paying off your debt.

 While it sounds simple enough to do but it still takes discipline and making the right financial decisions.



Personally I always ask myself before I purchase something does this make financial sense.

Will this purchase help me make money in the long run or will it be a financial liability.

I know for a fact that its a few things in life that will always be a financial liability

but as far as my savings are concerned I invest and not just save.

To make sure my money is doing the heavy lifting for me and increasing my net worth even while I'm sleeping.

This is the key to building your net worth

always have your money working for you and building leverage



I hope you enjoyed this video and got some great insight

on what Net worth means and how to build yours

an just for watching this video

I want to share with you a FREE marketing system that will help you

build your net worth into the 6 figures

just by sharing with others

so click the link below and get started today

Don't forget to like share and subscribe to my channel



until next time its yah boy DeVaughn

signing off for What does net worth mean

No comments:

Post a Comment