Friday, July 8, 2016

How To Stay Motivated In Hard Times



How to stay motivated while dealing with hard times

Free Marketing System http://thewealthbuilderz.com



List of Motivational Books to Read

http://amzn.to/29mYoOm



Wassup folks its yah boy DeVaughn

And today

I want to talk about stayiing motivated

in hard times



I know alot of people scream stay motivated

Be persistent

Don't give up

Rome wasn't built in a day and all that bullshit



No one can stay motivated just by reading motivational quotes

or trying to live in some fantasy land.



So the question is how do you stay in a motivated mindset?

There are only three steps to staying motivated during hard times

You might agree or might disagree but either way

I hope these three steps to staying motivated in hard times helps



Step 1

Write down your goals weekly

Take a sunday afternoon and write down your goals for the up coming week

Don't try to write goals that are too far ahead

you want to focus on small accomplishments to create big ones



Step 2

Read these goals daily

You want to keep in mind what your goals are

even when everything else is falling around you.



Step 3

Be proactive daily. Do not let things just happen. That will not help you

Being proactive will get you ahead in life.

Plus once you learn to face things head on

life becomes that much easier.



These 3 steps have become the back bone to my success

even when things where rough for me

I stayed steady with my three steps

and life changed dramatically



So I hope you got some great insight

on how to stay motivated even in hard times

Here's to your success,



Subscribe to my youtube channel

and don't forget just for watching this video

I want you to check out my free marketing system

As a gift from me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment